1. A Cream Lace Dress - I've been wanting a nice 'dainty' kind of dress for a while now, to toughen up with my new biker jacket and some boots!
2. Shoulder Cut Out T-Shirt - I love this one from H&M, and I've been dying to try out this trend for ages now, so this budget buy is a great way to see if I like it.
3. Oversize Coat - These are a staple for winter, and this grey one from Topshop is such a lovely colour! I know it's all about baby pink this year, but I love grey too much!
4. Black Boots - I NEED these! I've been searching up and down for a pair of black lace up boots since seeing these on llymlrs which went out of stock before I could buy them!
5. Paler Boots - My lovely pale fleshy coloured boots from Topshop fell apart today! I think these brown ones would be a perfect replacement.
6. Brown Bag - Who doesn't need a pretty brown bag, right?
7. Rings - The tooth ring in this collection drew me in straight away, I love it!
8. Beanie - I left my beanie on the plane back from Iceland in Easter, and I desperately need one for winter. Dark beanies are a must, and this one from Topshop fits the bill wonderfully.
9. Dark Lipstick - Now that the weather's getting colder, I feel I need to get a darker lipstick to start vamping myself up a little. Barry M's offering is pretty purse-friendly, so even if I hate it I can live with myself for trying it!
10. Statement Sweatshirt - Apparently, these will be big this winter! But I've loved 1991 Inc's jumpers for so long now, I just wish I could afford one! This biosloth infinite one is incredible, but I love their trippy cats and giant doughnuts too!